Monday 19 March 2018

It's been a while ....


So it's been about 18 months since I last wrote a piece for my blog.  It's a been a tough time and at the moment life seems to be at it's hardest.  Homeschooling is going well, still a challenge but still better than school life so that's a win.  But I have to say, the rest of my day to day is getting harder.  Partly because I am on my own without family support and the friends I do have all have their own stuff going on so can't really be a physical help for my day to day issues. So I have only myself and my son to rely on to get things done and we both have our health issues.  Add to that financial strain, mental exhaustion, car trouble, pets with complete health issues etc, Dr's and hospital visits, a million other things and well I often just want to curl up in a ball.  

However the biggest problem I have faced (and am currently going through again) is the online world of Facebook and nasty people.  I hate that many are wolves in sheep's clothing, who like to be nasty behind your back, spread lies and deliberately try to hurt you.  I had a breakdown last year over it and was faced with more of it recently.  I don't get why people do it, I don't understand the need to spy on people and I don't understand why friends of mine would turn a blind eye and be friends with these nasty people.  So I've had a month offline.  No facebook, no blogs, no pinterest, no Google+, nothing.  It's good for the soul.  

This is just a little brain dump from me, to process my feelings and to keep moving forward. I have some positives to keep me going though.  I have a son almost as tall as me now, Grade 8 !!, who despite teen hormones makes my life worthwhile. 
Hoping everyone is loving life and coping ok xoxo